WIC Women, Infants & Children Nutrition Program
Are you eligible for WIC?
- Are you pregnant, breastfeeding or have a baby less than six months old?
- Do you have an infant or children up to five years old?
- Do you live in Ohio?
- Do you meet WIC income guidelines?
- Do you meet certain nutritional or health risks?
- Use the WIC Prescreening Tool to see if you may be eligible for WIC benefits.
Call any of our locations nearest you for an appointment!
Arlington Plaza 1400 S. Arlington #28 Akron, OH 44306
Barberton 542 W. Tuscarawas Barberton, OH 44203
Fairway 1867 W. Market St. Akron, OH 44313
Stow 739 Graham Road Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223
Summit Lake 380 W. Crosier St. Akron, OH 44311
Twinsburg 8788 Ray Court Twinsburg, OH 44087
How WIC Helps
- Free Supplemental Food
- Nutrition and Breastfeeding Education and Support
- Referrals for community based programs, health care services, and immunizations
- Voter Registration
Need additional support?
Contact Us Online
[[Form Goes Here]]Join our !